• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Got a question? Even the 1.00 a round people can answer too if they want

Yes, that's cute. Not that it matters to most....Money comes in two general forms: commodity money, and fiat currency, aka fiduciary money. Most modern monetary systems are based on fiat currency. Commodity money derives its value from the commodity of which it is made i.e. gold, silver, copper, etc. Fiat money is a currency established as money by government regulation, but it does not have any intrinsic value. It has perceived value only because of governments forcing its use onto it's subjects. There is a difference between subjects and citizens as well......

Yes, i am aware that our dollar is not backed by anything. I have an IQ above 50 . Thanks for your ‘Cute’ explanation

I bought 250 rds of hp.223 today AT A BUSINESS TOO.. I paid 180.00 and a new storage came with it.. was that a good deal?

I don’t know if I did the math right or not however, by what you said you paid 1.38 round 1.39 cents a round...

Wooooooaaaahhhhh...

Deal???? I feel like you could have gotten a much better deal in a bulk buy on line!

Respectfully
Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom