• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Good ol' Macon, Ga

killerv

Default rank <1500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
18   0
Reaction score
6:15 am...Riverside Dr about where the old Natalia's was. Methhead running down center lane towards Pierce in nothing but shorts on. I'm sitting at redlight below the Circle K still watching him in my review and side mirrors, then he runs up to my truck and reaches for it, I assumed one of my door handles. I turned tires and punch it towards the right lanes, thank goodness no one was in them. Looked back and he was trying to rip the drivers side door off the truck that was in front of me. Look back again and he was running up towards the cirkle k. I called them and they told me he was in the store trying to get away from someone. They had called the cops also. Looks like he was arrested according to the inmate search.

Of course my gun wasnt on me, still in my range bag from last weekend.

Fun times in Macon.

Yep normal day. Lots of druggies in those hotels around that area. I've run in to them even walking around in Amerson river park right there. But holy crap if they try to open my door they're in for a surprise. Glad you're OK, but definitely a teaching moment, always have your piece on you because you never know.

IN Bikini.gif

Yep normal day. Lots of druggies in those hotels around that area. I've run in to them even walking around in Amerson river park right there. But holy crap if they try to open my door they're in for a surprise. Glad you're OK, but definitely a teaching moment, always have your piece on you because you never know.

I have no idea if he was armed or not, considering he was about half naked and I saw nothing in his hands I'd say no. So lets say he was successful in opening a door and doing god knows what, I am assuming he was looking for a get away car...is that reason to start blastin? I felt threatened enough as it was, but couldnt imagine what the guy in front of me was going through his head.

I have no idea if he was armed or not, considering he was about half naked and I saw nothing in his hands I'd say no. So lets say he was successful in opening a door and doing god knows what, I am assuming he was looking for a get away car...is that reason to start blastin? I felt threatened enough as it was, but couldnt imagine what the guy in front of me was going through his head.
If he was crazy enough to be attempting entry into a stranger's automobile, in Macon, at 6:00 a.m.? I don't even want to see what/who was chasing him LOL!

Funny how Lester, Leon, and Bibb Sherriffs office are arguing about murder numbers this week.
Lawyer speak. Trying to spin it as "not as bad" but justifiable homicide means somebody was doing SOMETHING to precipitate the act, and that was almost certainly illegal. Murder does require intent. They will never address where these killings happen or who is doing the killing. That's politically taboo.

Back
Top Bottom