• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Good guy with a gun?

he still sat in jail for 5 years. hope he gets a fat paycheck.

and to be fair if you have to use a gun to defend life it doesnt matter who its against and you shouldnt worry about the ramifications down the line in a life or death situation.

and all that over a silly vice law.

If somebody rang my bell and grabbed my daughter or one of my nieces, ummmmmmm, yer gettin capped. If you are an officer you can ring, present a badge and a warrant and we can talk. Short of that, move the **** on down the road slappy.

If somebody rang my bell and grabbed my daughter or one of my nieces, ummmmmmm, yer gettin capped. If you are an officer you can ring, present a badge and a warrant and we can talk. Short of that, move the **** on down the road slappy.
this is why warning shots are a bad idea. he got his niece and himself injured

could have dropped all 3 right there and then explained only his side in court :)

The bigger picture take-away from this is that cops need to DRESS and ACT like cops, not like thugs who roam the streets kidnapping people.
Any home occupant should be able to distinguish between a robbing crew of bad guys and a SWAT team making entry at 3 a.m. --- even when men from both groups shout "POLICE-- HANDS UP" or some such command.

When I was with the DA's office, I told my local drug task force that I didn't think it was a good idea to dress so casually when serving no-knock warrants on bad guys' homes. They'd dress in jeans, tee shirts, maybe a hoodie or windbreaker jacket. Redneck baseball caps. The only thing marking them as cops would be their badges, which they'd hang on chains around their necks or clip on their belts just before a raid. At first glance, they'd look just like a bunch of rednecks from the neighborhood.

Back
Top Bottom