• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gonna charge to hunt in my yard

L@@ks like she's close to the tomato plants, they love them in my garden, so we just let them eat all they want.....

Its really great to see them around the house...........

That was supposed to be the wifes blackberry and raspberry bushes. Mostly it's the "I gotta mow and weed eat around these scruffy ass things?" bushes. ;)

These are some of the critters that show up in my back yard. I have 1.5 acres in Walton County. There is a corn feeder and a mineral block back there. These are my wife's "pets" and I am not allowed to shoot or stick them. I have to drive 80 miles to go hunting!!!

2 WGI_0017 (99).JPG
2 WGI_0017 (2).JPG

These are some of the critters that show up in my back yard. I have 1.5 acres in Walton County. There is a corn feeder and a mineral block back there. These are my wife's "pets" and I am not allowed to shoot or stick them. I have to drive 80 miles to go hunting!!!

View attachment 548676 View attachment 548674

Purty! My wife is actually scared that hey are going to come up on the back porch and try to get into the house. HAHAHA!

Don't let too many people know about them, someone will shoot them for ya. :(

Purty! My wife is actually scared that hey are going to come up on the back porch and try to get into the house. HAHAHA!

Don't let too many people know about them, someone will shoot them for ya. :(
I live in a subdivision on 1 acre in Walton County also and have fed the neighborhood deer to keep them out of my garden and away from the wifes flowers. I put out Apple ,persimmon blocks,minerals,peanuts, and mix planters peanuts ,Big & J, in the feeder with 300lbs Apple corn and peanut butter jars on trees year around to see what brings them in the best and use this on hunting lease. Saw a couple eights sevens and a six and a spike nothing score over 100 last couple of years along with various does and fawns. Fawns have grown healthy. I have been bow hunting over 30 years and I know how I would handle seeing a 150 class animal in my yard. Neighbors would get free entertainment me with a bow in 1 hand one trying to be sneaky trailing blood through the subdivision. We always hope no one shoots them but I am sure some of my neighbors do when archery season comes in and I know they probably taste great due to the food we been feeding them. City boy Hunting club across from subdivision keeps them culled. I drive 100 miles south to hunt but these are fun to watch and catch on game cameras. Entertaining to watch for us for now,until economy goes south or freezer gets low on meat then its game on. I have cleaned and processed many of them hanging them up in the back yard but they generally came from somewhere else. PETA ,People eating tasty animals. SINCERELY EARL DIBBLES JR. I am a Country Boy!! and proud YEE YEE

This reminds me of a story... good friend of mine, One day he got to work early and the front glass door was smashed and there was blood everywhere. They called the police and waited outside for the police. Sure enough some poor deer had smashed through the front door glass, got all cut up, could not get back out, and got blood all over the office carpets walls everwhere as the poor deer ran around trying to escape.

Needlesss to say the deer did not survive the experience.

Back
Top Bottom