Gonna charge to hunt in my yard

Patronus

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
152   0
Reaction score
Lol. Came home from work tonight to this

20150731_232948.jpg

Cool as a cucumber. Just watched me right back until I turned the headlights off and went in the house.

My daughter in law snapped that pic on her phone when she came back from grocery shopping and saw this deer. It took off right after she took the pic.

I got three, two does and a buck, that feed in the wooded patch behind my fence. They just stand there eating and look at my dogs who are going balistic on my side of the fence. I could probably feed em corn out of my left hand and stab em in the ear with a ball point pen with my right. Wouldn't be fair to choot em.

I got three, two does and a buck, that feed in the wooded patch behind my fence. They just stand there eating and look at my dogs who are going balistic on my side of the fence. I could probably feed em corn out of my left hand and stab em in the ear with a ball point pen with my right. Wouldn't be fair to choot em.
Lol! My son's dog doesn't pay any more attention to the deer than they do him, they all just go about their business and hardly even look at each other even when they're only 10 yards from each other. Damndest thing I ever saw!

Lol. Came home from work tonight to this

View attachment 505482

Cool as a cucumber. Just watched me right back until I turned the headlights off and went in the house.
She looks all comfy/cozy and right at home!

There is a doe and two fawns across from me. The treat our neighbors garden as their personal buffet. Twice a day.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom