• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't slider turtles already in the local habitat? Plus it's a reptile, they will eat anything that passes by, unlike a furry or feathered pet that are used to specific diets.
Sliders seem to do fine in my lake. I don't know if they're indigenous but they're making it. Right up until murder time at beer 30

I googled turtle dick
az0VXm90_700w_0.jpg

I would just find a small lake and let them loose, it would suck if the next owner didn't care for them properly and they end up dying.

If nobody will take them in , I say it's worth a try letting them go ( def away from Nonliberal ) sounds like he loves to kill things + they are native to Ga , so they would not be evasive .

I'd let them go after the last frost & say a prayer .

I hope they find a good home tho .

If nobody will take them in , I say it's worth a try letting them go ( def away from Nonliberal ) sounds like he loves to kill things + they are native to Ga , so they would not be evasive .

Nah man, I hate killing things but I like having fish in my lake and not 8 inches of slime on the bottom. I don't even hunt.

Invasive^

Very irresponsible.

Nah man, I hate killing things but I like having fish in my lake and not 8 inches of slime on the bottom. I don't even hunt.

Invasive^

Yea I'm just talikin smack , My In law has a good sized pond , there are many Turtles in it , + a big Snapper or 2 & the fish are pretty abundant .

That said if it's yr Lake do as you wish .

Peace Out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom