• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

payneed

Wolf Icon Lifetime Supporter
Paynefree is NOT a ninja assassin see the diff.?
169   0
Reaction score
FREE to be picked up in Douglasville!
As the title says, it's free, nothing fancy. If you can use it, I don't want to rent a truck to take it to the dump.
I can help you load it (by bossing you around :)) & can have hand trucks here to help as well.
It is 43 years old and it must have been built well, all drawers work and original hardware is intact.

I hate to be a snob but I will NOT give it to a "newbie" with zero feedback,
just because you will coming to my house to pick it up.

We would love for it to be gone by 11-29 just because we have new stuff coming 1st week in December.

None of the nick nacks from our world travels (or the USPS @Dingo :)), nor the cat are included.

PM me, I work very close to home so I can meet almost any time or day except Church times Sun. & Wed.

20201121_075652.jpg
20201121_074728.jpg
20201121_074713.jpg

Nice gesture payneed,
@crippen wanted me to include his cat. :)

It would be fine in a second bedroom, third bedroom, basement room, etc. good discreet storage.
The wife is cleaning it out as I type found a nwspaper article of me in my 71 convertible mustang (in 1975) driving cheerleaders in a parade... Oh No not that fight again. :pound: FYI NOT air induction in the grill (I wish) but a aoogah horn, I had 5 horns on it for parades. :thumb:
Mustang & cheerleaders.jpg

@crippen wanted me to include his cat. :)

It would be fine in a second bedroom, third bedroom, basement room, etc. good discreet storage.
The wife is cleaning it out as I type found a nwspaper article of me in my 71 convertible mustang (in 1975) driving cheerleaders in a parade... Oh No not that fight again. :pound: FYI NOT air induction in the grill (I wish) but a aoogah horn, I had 5 horns on it for parades. :thumb:
View attachment 2929115

I’m calling storyhole on this picture.. I remember that day well..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom