GONE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janedoedad

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
35   0
Reaction score
Have two pair of pants that I bought that are too large for me.

1 - Blackhawk "Pursuit Pant", Khaki. Size 38x34. These are definitely oversized. These are much closer to a 40 inch waist. The tunnel/elastic waistband extends about two more inches. Length is actually 34". Brand New and never worn.

2 - Carhartt 5 Pocket Blue (indigo) Jeans, Size 38x34. Just a bit too large in the waist for me. Again, closer to 40 inch. Lightly used in excellent condition. No rips, tears, stains or damage.

3. Stafford 'Classic Fit', Long sleeve Brown T-shirt. Used, no rips or tears. Has a few small adhesive or paint spatters. Too big to be comfortable on me. Good work shirt and it comes with the pants even if you don't want it. :)

4. Random Morale Patch - Brand new in package.

Happy to ship at your expense or you can pick up in Fayetteville.

Have two pair of pants that I bought that are too large for me.

1 - Blackhawk "Pursuit Pant", Khaki. Size 38x34. These are definitely oversized. These are much closer to a 40 inch waist. The tunnel/elastic waistband extends about two more inches. Length is actually 34". Brand New and never worn.

2 - Carhartt 5 Pocket Blue (indigo) Jeans, Size 38x34. Just a bit too large in the waist for me. Again, closer to 40 inch. Lightly used in excellent condition. No rips, tears, stains or damage.

3. Stafford 'Classic Fit', Long sleeve Brown T-shirt. Used, no rips or tears. Has a few small adhesive or paint spatters. Too big to be comfortable on me. Good work shirt and it comes with the pants even if you don't want it. :)

4. Random Morale Patch - Brand new in package.

Happy to ship at your expense or you can pick up in Fayetteville.
Hey buddy I think the pants may fit me in about 20 days LOL let me know what I can do for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom