• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gone.

That's what they said for part one. And that was one man doing the work. My time estimate was right on the money and I allowed extra time. Jay Ramirez took full advantage and got it done on the work hard the whole time schedule and got to go home after 5 hours.

Hmmmm....kinda sorta if i remember correctly? Excuse me if i am wrong.

That job also required the feller to assemble the pool once all the other stuff was done but for reasons unknown you decided to let Jay slide on that part and did it yourself.

Of course,it probably only took you 7.5 minutes (lol) but why did you not require him constructing it or at least help YOU to construct it as it was part in your original job description.

Edited to add: VERY nice of you to post these "help needed" ads here giving men chances to make $$$$$

My experience with a buddy helping me do this at my home for fence posts was mostly more like this:
No promises of course, but it was quick. Then the 20 holes we dug for him were about an hour and a half.

Let's put this into perspective, a contractor pays Mexicans around $13 per hour x 10 hours with time and a half is $143 minus taxes. A alnen is paying $200 cash. Sounds decent to me for unskilled labor.

Good on you with the offer OP!
Be creative... You could get some money back with the right youtube video... :)
Only a 40 second video... from :25 to :40 is pretty funny!!!

Hmmmm....kinda sorta if i remember correctly? Excuse me if i am wrong.
1. We negotiated terms because hes a reasonable man.
2. I had to be at another job.
And
3. We were both satisfied with job done. If he had genuinely needed the help i wouldve assisted him but hes an intelligent man so I knew he had it in the bag.
That job also required the feller to assemble the pool once all the other stuff was done but for reasons unknown you decided to let Jay slide on that part and did it yourself.

Of course,it probably only took you 7.5 minutes (lol) but why did you not require him constructing it or at least help YOU to construct it as it was part in your original job description.

Edited to add: VERY nice of you to post these "help needed" ads here giving men chances to make $$$$$

Back
Top Bottom