• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gone.

You seem very interested in this thread... Do you just want to come by on the workday and watch from a dark corner? I do have to request that you keep your hands where we can see them though.

Gee..... Thanks so much for the kind invite.. What kinda 9mm ammo are you throwing in the mix. That could be the dealbreaker...

About 3000 rounds of critical defense.....

Ahhhhh I see. Another one pretending they'd do the job but moves the goal posts each time you make a concession. You could probably look into meme making if you want something to do. I don't think out pays, but it should be something for you to fill your time with. I mean, you're welcome to **** post on here some more, but that night get none of lonely when the job is done.

If two men can do all that hauling, digging, forming, and pouring in one day I’ll be shocked.

That's what they said for part one. And that was one man doing the work. My time estimate was right on the money and I allowed extra time. Jay Ramirez took full advantage and got it done on the work hard the whole time schedule and got to go home after 5 hours.

This is a day of work for two men.

Ahhhhh I see. Another one pretending they'd do the job but moves the goal posts each time you make a concession. You could probably look into meme making if you want something to do. I don't think out pays, but it should be something for you to fill your time with. I mean, you're welcome to **** post on here some more, but that night get none of lonely when the job is done.

I am not sure where you ever thought I was serious... I don’t do my own ****... I sure ain’t doing yours.....

If you haven't contracted anyone to assist you with your project, I would be more than happy to help. If you do have someone and don't have any objection, I might pop over for a look-see on how you are going to do this project. I might build a deck in the near future and would like have a good understanding of how to set the foundation correctly.

Regards,
Mike
404 421 9914

Back
Top Bottom