• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gone in 60 seconds or less

medium187mph

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
217   0
Reaction score
Powder Valley had SPP in stock and before I could even get checked out the site crashed... I got back in a few seconds later and they were sold out...

JESUS... I just need a brick and will have to keep trying.... still refuse to pay flipper prices as 2k shipped were $130ish

32C4B62D-02E4-47C2-A497-7BE93F1F96B1.jpeg

0DEFD656-7970-4AF7-B04D-BE6AF885E240.png

I get that people want primers SO BADLY, but the majority buying them up are just flipping them... this is pissing me off

I’m almost 1/2 tempted to confirm with obvious flippers here on ODT a place and time, text seller I’m 10 min away, and just eat the Negative feedback just to screw with them...

I get that people want primers SO BADLY, but the majority buying them up are just flipping them... this is pissing me off

I’m almost 1/2 tempted to confirm with obvious flippers here on ODT a place and time, text seller I’m 10 min away, and just eat the Negative feedback just to screw with them...

Just file a complaint with the Price Equalization Board. They will force the evil flippers to see the error of their ways.

That's what a second account is for.

Its mainly just a very few amount of people using a large amount of bots which makes trying to buy fairly impossible. The same thing is happening with ammo, Ps5's, and graphic cards right now.

Primers, ammo, pretty much everything IS being sold at pre panic prices. but the bots are buying them up so fast that you dont ever see it. pretty much the only way to get stuff for a fair price is to use a bot yourself.

Its mainly just a very few amount of people using a large amount of bots which makes trying to buy fairly impossible. The same thing is happening with ammo, Ps5's, and graphic cards right now.

Primers, ammo, pretty much everything IS being sold at pre panic prices. but the bots are buying them up so fast that you dont ever see it. pretty much the only way to get stuff for a fair price is to use a bot yourself.

Just normal, ethical and proper supply and demand, say many ODT folks...

Where does one get these bots? Asking for a friend.

Seriously, we should lobby the websites to use some sort of verification to stop the use of bots. I am going to send a message to every site that I can think of.

Back
Top Bottom