• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GONE: 100 Acre Lease in Ringgold - Catoosa County

eit

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
11   0
Reaction score
$10/acre/year

Has not been hunted in many years. This is property is owned by a family trust and I am just helping the family lease it. I can answer questions and provide directions. I have walked the property and saw plenty of deer sign but most likely a lot of bears too. There are old logging roads that could be cleared out to make access easier. Terrain is steep in places.

Please PM me with questions. This will be first come first serve. I will provide directions to just a few people at a time and whoever gets up there, walks the property and provides a check for the lease first will be granted exclusive rights. I cannot hold this for anyone until your schedule allows you to go out there. If you are interested, let me know and I will provide directions.

I have a lease agreement that I can send for review; it simply holds the owners harmless and is very simple. No legal ease.

Attachments

• 0371_004.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 65
I am very interested ASAP. Me an my dad an brother are looking for a place to lease we have the cash in hand to lease it now .you can call me at 706 673 5178my name is Chris bishop or you can call my dad at 706 673 7617 his name is ray bishop or ask for my brother at the same number. They are their during the day I work in Chattanooga .

$10/acre/year

Has not been hunted in many years. This is property is owned by a family trust and I am just helping the family lease it. I can answer questions and provide directions. I have walked the property and saw plenty of deer sign but most likely a lot of bears too. There are old logging roads that could be cleared out to make access easier. Terrain is steep in places.

Please PM me with questions. This will be first come first serve. I will provide directions to just a few people at a time and whoever gets up there, walks the property and provides a check for the lease first will be granted exclusive rights. I cannot hold this for anyone until your schedule allows you to go out there. If you are interested, let me know and I will provide directions.

I have a lease agreement that I can send for review; it simply holds the owners harmless and is very simple. No legal ease.

$10/acre/year

$10/acre/year

I am interested please send me directions to look at it and see where its at.

I live in Ringgold

VERY NICE DEAL FOR SOMEONE
$10/acre/year

Is the land still available

Back
Top Bottom