• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GOLO Diet WARNING about the diet pills.

Bypass

Army Icon Lifetime Supporter
One nation under GOD Father of Jesus my Savior.
146   0
Reaction score
Mine and my Dads blood pressure went through the roof on these diet pills. WARNING!!!

Lena
September 6, 2017 12:09 PM

My blood pressure elevated so high using the golo release capsules I had to be admitted to the hospital through the ER. My Endocrinologist informed me that the Rhodiola can significantly raise blood pressure in some patients.

Taylor
August 13, 2017 10:10 PM

Do NOT take this Release product unless you want to be rushed to the emergency room for ventricular tachycardia – which is what this product does to your heart! Hard to breathe, headache, palpitations and just a sense of feeling bad. DO NOT TAKE THIS PRODUCT!!

Just in case someone else finds this I wanted to post my opposite experience with GOLO. I started this back in June and have been taking the "release" pill at meal time and eating the sensible meal plans based on real food. I started at 242 lbs and as of today I am at 217. I do suffer from high blood pressure, fatty liver and high cholesterol. I had a Dr physical about 6 weeks ago so I was into GOLO about 6-7 weeks at the time they drew blood. My total cholesterol had dropped 60 points down to a nice 154. Liver enzymes were better and A1C was 5.9. Blood pressure has been fine and not affected at all by the Release supplement. So at least in my experience I had no ill effects and only positive ones from GOLO.

Back
Top Bottom