Welcome to The Outdoors Trader

Register Now
  1. ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - Moved to Jan 22, 2022 - Click here for tickets and click here for info!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to The Outdoors Trader! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  3. Featured Listings are working again! Feature your listing on every page for $3 a day! Click here for all the info.
    Dismiss Notice

GOLO Diet WARNING about the diet pills.

Thread in 'The Men's Health Forum' started by Bypass, Sep 23, 2020.

1. Bypass

Bypass Evil Genius Supporter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Mine and my Dads blood pressure went through the roof on these diet pills. WARNING!!!

Lena
    September 6, 2017 12:09 PM

My blood pressure elevated so high using the golo release capsules I had to be admitted to the hospital through the ER. My Endocrinologist informed me that the Rhodiola can significantly raise blood pressure in some patients.

Taylor
    August 13, 2017 10:10 PM

Do NOT take this Release product unless you want to be rushed to the emergency room for ventricular tachycardia – which is what this product does to your heart! Hard to breathe, headache, palpitations and just a sense of feeling bad. DO NOT TAKE THIS PRODUCT!!

2. rotts4u

rotts4u Tracker

Rating
    100%
    Is " Release " the name of the exact supplement? I just signed up for GOLO and have high HP. But I dont recall anything called release