• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gold and silver advice

You should wait until gold stops it’s decline, premiums haven’t adjusted yet against spot price of gold if you buy from bullion dealers. People are moving into bonds and out of gold at the moment. My friend swears up and down on silver though and he’s buying up stacks

I plan to invest once all my debt is paid off. A few more years and no more car payments for the wife's suv & equity loan should be taken care of by then too.

When the economy tank's again it'll be far easier to manage without any large monthly expenses. Gold needs to come back to around $1,200 for me to see it being profitable.

I plan to invest once all my debt is paid off. A few more years and no more car payments for the wife's suv & equity loan should be taken care of by then too.

When the economy tank's again it'll be far easier to manage without any large monthly expenses. Gold needs to come back to around $1,200 for me to see it being profitable.
The economy has already tanked, it is simply floating on a sea of printed currency soon to be worthless or confiscated outright.

The economy has already tanked, it is simply floating on a sea of printed currency soon to be worthless or confiscated outright.
They have neither the need nor the desire to confiscate currency. They are simply over time going to make it not worth having by creating an over abundance of it with nothing backing it but faith in the government. What’s that worth? They are placating the masses by slight of hand, creating the illusion of wealth among the many by their corrosive inflationary attack on the savings of the few. This is the most insidious tax of all, taking from those who played by the rules by inflating the dollar to the point of inconsequential value. Making that rainy day fund mom and pop put aside for their retirement nearly worthless.

They have neither the need nor the desire to confiscate currency. They are simply over time going to make it not worth having by creating an over abundance of it with nothing backing it but faith in the government. What’s that worth? They are placating the masses by slight of hand, creating the illusion of wealth among the many by their corrosive inflationary attack on the savings of the few. This is the most insidious tax of all, taking from those who played by the rules by inflating the dollar to the point of inconsequential value. Making that rainy day fund mom and pop put aside for their retirement nearly worthless.
I disagree; There is no fun in just letting a currency decay. The low hanging fruit is the 18-20 trillion in IRA's that will be confiscated and put into the "safety" of treasuries.....you know, for your own good. The Dystopians want instant gratification. None of us know for sure how all this will play out. However, left to themselves, things always go from bad to worse.

I disagree; There is no fun in just letting a currency decay. The low hanging fruit is the 18-20 trillion in IRA's that will be confiscated and put into the "safety" of treasuries.....you know, for your own good. The Dystopians want instant gratification. None of us know for sure how all this will play out. However, left to themselves, things always go from bad to worse.
This I do consider a possibility, one of the reasons I quit putting money in my IRA at the start of the Obama term. And yes, the second law of thermodynamics is a real thing.

Best advice i would give on gold is to invest instead in the new digital gold of crypto. Hedge against inflation, similar to precious metals...and institutional money is moving to the digital version as we speak.

Best advice i would give on gold is to invest instead in the new digital gold of crypto. Hedge against inflation, similar to precious metals...and institutional money is moving to the digital version as we speak.
Best advice? How is this superior or even on par with physical pm’s?

Back
Top Bottom