Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
Fornicate around and findeth out.
439   1
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: Gold and/or Chrome guns

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I'm feeling frisky and have been day drinking....you know what they say, drunk minds speak sober truths.
This leads me to my confession, I like the gaudy Liberace guns. You know, the kind of guns that blind you in the sunlight before you get your first shot off. I'd like one or many preferably with no bodies or trace amounts of booger sugar on it/them.

Not sure what my budget is but I'd sure like to see what you have in your collection and willing to move. Show me your gold and chrome and I'll show you my green. I also have trade fodder if that's your shtick.

Pictures:
c001d1538249e962d45e0ac4e8fee32f.gif

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I'm feeling frisky and have been day drinking....you know what they say, drunk minds speak sober truths.
This leads me to my confession, I like the gaudy Liberace guns. You know, the kind of guns that blind you in the sunlight before you get your first shot off. I'd like one or many preferably with no bodies or trace amounts of booger sugar on it/them.

Not sure what my budget is but I'd sure like to see what you have in your collection and willing to move. Show me your gold and chrome and I'll show you my green. I also have trade fodder if that's your shtick.

Just send your **** to Fatal_Bert Fatal_Bert and he'll make it sparkle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom