• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Going to the grave with a gun.

Would you take your favorite gun to the grave?

• Yes

• No

• I don't know as of yet

Results are only viewable after voting.

AK74U

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
89   0
Reaction score
I always said, my favorite handgun Desert Eagle .50AE, when I die, I want this buried with me in my casket. Is this possible? Would you want to take your favorite blaster to your eternal resting place? I know I do. I wanna shoot the dust bunnies and ants penetrating through my caskets shell. Let's place those votes in the ballot box above!!

I always said, my favorite handgun Desert Eagle .50AE, when I die, I want this buried with me in my casket. Is this possible? Would you want to take your favorite blaster to your eternal resting place? I know I do. I wanna shoot the dust bunnies and ants penetrating through my caskets shell. Let's place those votes in the ballot box above!!

Would have to understand more how a final internment works, but if that's what you want; either have a trustworthy undertaker or assign the deed to a trusted loved one that can plant that in the coffin.

Would have to understand more how a final internment works, but if that's what you want; either have a trustworthy undertaker or assign the deed to a trusted loved one that can plant that in the coffin.
Also I guess don't die in a very violent way so that some one can put the pistol in an open coffin.:shocked:

Why not make it extra exciting for everyone and ask to be cremated with your gun loaded.

Back
Top Bottom