• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Going to Chicago...

Surrender all Liberty and Freedom at the border. You will also be deballed while there as well. Get back to the USA before your diplomatic clearance expires.

Go to portillos and get a Chicago dog and an Italian beef all the way. Top off with a beer

Also might want to try their Maxwell Street Polish Sausage sandwich. Not sure the closest one to where you are going, but I think there is one in Downers Grove. I believe that's pretty close to Lombard.

I made it back.
I enjoyed Portillos. Got the Chicago Dog and Chocolate Cake shake. Cake shake was awesome. Gotta find some way to make this at home. Had a couple of hours free to get into the city. Checked out the Navy Pier. It was alright. Went to Millennium Garden from there. Had a good time for such a short trip. Thanks for everyone’s suggestions

I made it back.
I enjoyed Portillos. Got the Chicago Dog and Chocolate Cake shake. Cake shake was awesome. Gotta find some way to make this at home. Had a couple of hours free to get into the city. Checked out the Navy Pier. It was alright. Went to Millennium Garden from there. Had a good time for such a short trip. Thanks for everyone’s suggestions
If you want a recipe for the shake check out pinterest. My wife found a "copycat" recipe for Portillos chocolate cake shake there. Seems to be pretty simple to make.

Back
Top Bottom