• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

God bless my brothers

These posts give me such comfort reading through them.
Thank you for expressing your thoughts and prayers
We know Memphis life canme from his creator and it did not end when he left this world.
My daughter fought courageously through procedures and strategy and painful treatments, weeks in the hospital, gladly to take every measure possible no matter what the cost, to save her little baby and keep him in his place until His little body could develop enough to survive on this earth.
Please keep her in Your prayers, they wanted to give her a blood transfusion today as she lost so much blood before they had to take the baby in an emergency. And please pray for her husband who has worked and stayed at the hospital for weeks on end caring for my daughter.
again thank you all for your posts, I just thought I would share and be a little bit more with you too, so you could see Memphis family and this precious angel, This perfect little one that you expressed so much concern for. Reading your posts warms my heart
Reading your posts melt me! God Bless You All.

Annie Annie your family has been through so much, this is the test of you will and strength in God. :pray2:
I pray for peace for all of you. Strength and courage to hold yourself together so that you may be strong for someone else.
Privacy so that you may grieve your own way, as loudly or as quietly as you wish .
I pray for your pain to subside enough to return to your life and homestead - which surely must go forward.

My heartaches for you, whom i have never met but through mutual friends/traders . This network of folks have so much in common and their bond is strong enough that when something touches one of us, it touches all of us. These folks here know.

Godspeed little Memphis. You will never know the emotions that you stirred. Go be with our father God and wait for them there. :grouphug:

(dang old allergies, i gotta go)

Start a go fund me page

I just saw this. Still in need of donations? This is terrible.

Still need donations?

I couldn't sign in last night into ODT, so I have the same question: Can we still send some donations??

Oh Yes... Glory to God!!
The Apostle Paul said "To be absent from the body is to present with the LORD..."
May the LORD comfort everyone of you guys...

for those asking, here's the PayPal information and he asked to mark it Memphis, i unfortunately didn't mark what i did but hope BLIP BLIP Knows what it is.

MEMPHIS ( that was his name)
Brienmcmanus@ymail.com

That is the PayPal account just be sure to mark it Memphis please

I have got to tell everyone how much of a difference this made, the baby is now able to have a small memorial service and without everyone's help financially spiritually and biblically this would not have happened.
So many of you came through it was truly overwhelming and I don't think they were prepared for support from strangers.
That child is in the hands of God now your prayers are still needed for the family they are grieving terribly.
My wife asked them what they needed in addition to everything that has already been done. And I believe their response was to mourn privately as a family.
And never have been in that position I can still respect it oh, that is probably what I would want to do.
They've had a lot of people popping by and I'm sure everyone means well but I don't think they like answering the same questions repeatedly the only thing they wanted was their privacy.
They wanted a sign to hang on there apartment and with everything that needs to be sad it would have it would have had to been the size of a billboard so I asked what she wanted the sign to say.
I tried to be eloquent in my Prose and she just gave me a simple message.
God bless you all and a lot of you guys confuse me while I saw your wife's name on the funds. But I guess that's part of life,
Everything was an absolute blessing not everything was accomplished the way I thought it was going to be accomplished but that's not important the fact is they are saddened by the tragedy but can see there is a lot of love even from a bunch of gun-happy old guys.
You have ee earned my respect as well as earned the respect in doing God's work without question.
God bless every single one of you and I mean that with a tear forming in my eye.
AMEN
I'll be riding back to you guys and meilleur 2021 be filled with happiness joy and much love.
20201105_181115.jpg
20201105_181125.jpg
20201105_181131.jpg
20201105_181115.jpg
20201105_181125.jpg
20201105_181131.jpg

Back
Top Bottom