• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

God bless my brothers

It never goes away does it ?

My wife and I lost our first child ,then miscarried our last child at about 3.5 months . Reading the OP kinda rushed that back on me a bit :([/QUOTE

God give you comfort of the blessed hope we have in the creator of our departed little ones.

These posts give me such comfort reading through them.
Thank you for expressing your thoughts and prayers
We know Memphis life canme from his creator and it did not end when he left this world.
My daughter fought courageously through procedures and strategy and painful treatments, weeks in the hospital, gladly to take every measure possible no matter what the cost, to save her little baby and keep him in his place until His little body could develop enough to survive on this earth.
Please keep her in Your prayers, they wanted to give her a blood transfusion today as she lost so much blood before they had to take the baby in an emergency. And please pray for her husband who has worked and stayed at the hospital for weeks on end caring for my daughter.
again thank you all for your posts, I just thought I would share and be a little bit more with you too, so you could see Memphis family and this precious angel, This perfect little one that you expressed so much concern for. Reading your posts warms my heart

Attachments

• IMG_2660(1).jpg
    IMG_2660(1).jpg
    31 KB · Views: 22
  • image000000(1).jpg
    image000000(1).jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 22
  • RenderedI(15).jpg
    RenderedI(15).jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 22
Still need donations?

I couldn't sign in last night into ODT, so I have the same question: Can we still send some donations??

And for this we rejoice in such a glorious hope! We are not as those without hope!!
❤️❤️

Oh Yes... Glory to God!!
The Apostle Paul said "To be absent from the body is to present with the LORD..."
May the LORD comfort everyone of you guys...

Back
Top Bottom