• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

God bless my brothers

I only liked this because there is not a LOVE button....
He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death' or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.” ... But Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of heaven.”

He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death' or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.” ... But Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of heaven.”
AMEN. THANK YOU JESUS.

My first born, Beverly Marie, was still. 1989, Paris Island SC....it still hurts. I still cry. I pray for understanding for your stepdaughter.
It never goes away does it ?

My wife and I lost our first child ,then miscarried our last child at about 3.5 months . Reading the OP kinda rushed that back on me a bit :(

Praying for y’all any info on the go fund me??.
I have revised it in the heading I didn't know how to do the GoFundMe but I do have a PayPal account and I'm just going to take care of the logistics and make sure the funds go in the right direction oh, God bless all of you and thank you

It never goes away does it ?

My wife and I lost our first child ,then miscarried our last child at about 3.5 months . Reading the OP kinda rushed that back on me a bit :(
Although I am not close to her daughter there is nothing worse I can think of them losing a child

Back
Top Bottom