• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GME Short Squeeze Mania

Just for fun I looked on WeBull and trading has been suspended. SMH.

There is going to be hell to pay for big institutions manipulating a sell off like this. Hopefully, the wall-street hating Dems will make themselves useful at least one time while in power and course-correct here. I'm sitting tight. Can you imagine if the brokerages are forced to resume buying? These stocks will 10x in minutes.

There is going to be hell to pay for big institutions manipulating a sell off like this. Hopefully, the wall-street hating Dems will make themselves useful at least one time while in power and course-correct here. I'm sitting tight. Can you imagine if the brokerages are forced to resume buying? These stocks will 10x in minutes.

The Dems only hate Wall Street verbally unfortunately but I do hope you are right.

This is the talk track on a lot of social media sites. Hold the line, when/if this suspension on buying lifts it's going to the moon.

Back
Top Bottom