• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GME Short Squeeze Mania

it must have taken incredible effort to sound so sure of something, and yet be so incredibly wrong about everything.
literally everything. I would imagine it took about as much effort to convince yourself that I was actually serious about these 2 things having any relationship, conceptual or otherwise. Sometimes I just like to stir the pot.

I agree. I just wish it would happen, it's been good entertainment. No way I'd still be holding if I were any of these guys that are already up big.

FOMO is real and is going to be a hard learning lesson for a few Im sure. Always secure profits on the way up on these wild market moves. Unfortunately most of these new guys dont understand scaling out and end up bag holding or blowing up their accounts chasing and blindly slapping the ask.

EE7DC540-9359-44D4-A4FF-96FEC5BF00A0.jpeg

FOMO is real and is going to be a hard learning lesson for a few Im sure. Always secure profits on the way up on these wild market moves. Unfortunately most of these new guys dont understand scaling out and end up bag holding or blowing up their accounts chasing and blindly slapping the ask.
Absolutely. And that sad thing is, reading the subreddit, a lot of those guys will watch their accounts blow up just to get some internet points and reddit karma. Those guys are nuts there.

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/b...-hedge-fund-on-the-brink-of-bankruptcy/28/01/
One portfolio manager at a hedge fund in Mayfair told Financial News London that “the retail folks are targeting EVERY stock with a lot of short interest”.

“It is short-squeeze hell,” said another portfolio manager at a London hedge fund. “People are crying. Once every few years people get to learn all over again the meaning of gamma squeeze,” he said.

Watch the video!

I helped make that happen!

Yes, those tears are delicious.

Back
Top Bottom