• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glocks for Vets

Guys blue label Le price is the price for vets. GSSF doesn’t get true LE hence the $425 Standard 9mm and 40 26,27,19,23,17,22 LE price is $398 plus tax.

They are correct the promotion is for the purchase of one gun. I suppose you could go to different stores and try but keep in mind they will photocopy your DD214 each time. What happens after who knows. I think this is the third or fourth year they have run this promotion so have patience it should come around again next year.
It’s going on now

If you are considering joining GSSF to get he certificate, they usually only send it to you on your 2nd year unless you purchase a 2 year membership (or longer) at the time you join. Do that and you will get one within a few weeks of joining and another after your 1 year anniversary. Adventure Outdoors charged a GSSF surcharge fee of about $25 on top of the blue label pricing.

I was at the LE counter at AO about a month ago and a guy was buying 5 blue label guns...4 Gen 5 Glock 19 MOSs and a 19X. I thought he was a vet so surprised to hear they limit the number one can purchase.

The dealers told me its a limit of one, and Glock's website indicates a limit of one. So, if the dealers are clearing each transaction (ahead of time) with Glock, I can see Glock denying sales after the first one. But, if Glock is relying on the dealers to enforce the limitation, and Glock is only provided buyer's info / D214 after the transaction (maybe long after the transaction), I suspect a vet could go from one blue label dealer to another buying one at each all day.

Back
Top Bottom