• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glocks at Georgia Gun Store

can anyone explain to me why they still make the gen 3

Solely because of California. California has a roster of guns that are allowed and Gen 3s are approved for that list. Not to mention each manufacturer has to pay the state of California an extortion fee every year in order to sell each roster approved gun in that state. In other words it's just California being California and it's one giant cluster. Californians are actually some of the top gun buyers in the country so I guess it's worth it to Glock to keep making them.

Solely because of California. California has a roster of guns that are allowed and Gen 3s are approved for that list. Not to mention each manufacturer has to pay the state of California an extortion fee every year in order to sell each roster approved gun in that state. In other words it's just California being California and it's one giant cluster. Californians are actually some of the top gun buyers in the country so I guess it's worth it to Glock to keep making them.
Yeah I was thinking how much does Cali buy? Must be a lot, I’m surprised

I sold 2 Glocks on this site...an FDE 19 and a Black 19. Both were $400. I feel like I really left money on the table. I had no idea they were like wine.....more expensive with age.

Back
Top Bottom