• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glocks as host. never again.

The guns you like are hammer Fired. From what I read that means they have a slightly longer lock time than striker fired so more gas goes forward.

Not sure if backed by science but I have 1911s I like shooting with a can and strikers I don’t. Same reason

Ok Bill Nye!

The guns you like are hammer Fired. From what I read that means they have a slightly longer lock time than striker fired so more gas goes forward.

Not sure if backed by science but I have 1911s I like shooting with a can and strikers I don’t. Same reason

Would make sense. A 1911 with a slight bevel to the firing pin stop would slow things down.

I shoot a silencerco on a 43x can’t recall it being an issue, however I’m not a fanboy, it’s the only Glock I’ve ever owned, and holiday inn express is way too expensive for the kinda stuff I would need a hotel room for.

No 115's!! 147 and up for best experience.

I have used 115, 124, 147 and 158. I have not run the 147 in the MR920 but have in the Glock 19. I will try them this weekend it possible.

Winchester white box 115, S&B115, Atlanta arms 147, Sig, fiocchi 158
Sig 124

Back
Top Bottom