• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glocks as host. never again.

redtail

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
38   0
Reaction score
I just have to say that if you are looking at suppressor host don't go the Glock rout. I have shot all kinds of different ammo brands, bullet weights from mult manufactures. You better wear glasses and get use to getting carbon hitting you in the face. Am I missing something. I have shot it dry and wet.

Suppressor is a Rugged obsidian 45. Shot it on both a glock 19 and my MR920.

My two favorite host are a sig P226 and a 1911. No issue there.

In reality my pistol suppressor is a range toy and should be pleasant to shoot. Getting hit in the face every round is not my idea of a good time.

For those that do not have this issue if anyone any suggestions?

Shot it on both a glock 19 and my MR920.
Did the MR920 spit stuff back at you too, or only the G19? I've shot a Sig SRD-9 on my SS MR920 and had no issues. But getting hit in the face with that stuff is definitely no fun.

iu

I'm shooting a hybrid 46 on my G21 with no issues. But I'll admit it's nicer and feels better from 1911 platform.
Now G44 or 22LR conversion on my G17 is ditto what you say. In fact it's so nasty I'm pretty much just Ruger MK variants now for suppressed pistol rimfire

I'm shooting a hybrid 46 on my G21 with no issues. But I'll admit it's nicer and feels better from 1911 platform.
Now G44 or 22LR conversion on my G17 is ditto what you say. In fact it's so nasty I'm pretty much just Ruger MK variants now for suppressed pistol rimfire
Yeah. 22/45's or even the Sr22 for me.

Back
Top Bottom