• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock trigger

Overwatch TAC trigger and then replace the firing pin safety plunger spring and the firing pin striker spring. The trigger will be smooth as silk.
OWTACG43.jpg

The new Timney triggers are pretty awesome.

Designed to work with stock FP springs and connectors. Sub-3lb pull in a brand new Glock 34 Gen5 for me.

Pretty amazing with a stock FP spring honestly. Every bit as good as the highly tuned, sprung on the ragged edge Glock triggers I’ve competed with in the past.

B0D8C08C-069C-49C8-A5B4-9C1C39BFA904.jpeg

I did this with a 25 cent trigger job on factory parts... not too shabby but people also need to realize a lot of parts move on the Glock trigger unlike a DA/SA Sig or 1911
I do the same and then drop in a 3.5lb minus (-) connector. I've never shot a Glock with any aftermarket trigger installed that was substantially better than the results I get doing this.

Overwatch TAC trigger and then replace the firing pin safety plunger spring and the firing pin striker spring. The trigger will be smooth as silk.
View attachment 3252416

I went with this trigger plus Zev race connector and MCarbo spring kit. I'm using the 5.5# striker spring and so far it has been reliable with no light primer strikes. Trigger pull is short, smooth and a crisp break at 3.3#

Back
Top Bottom