• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock trigger

kc30121

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
76   1
Reaction score
So I’m sure this has been covered before but I’ve gotten back into the Glock platform. I’ve got a Glock 19 gen4 that I’m wanting to put a descent trigger in it. There is a ton of options I’ve noticed and just wondered what everyone recommends. Do I need just the trigger assembly or what? Not wanting to spend a ton but want something descent.

My preference is Overwatch Precision triggers. It's just a drop in that replaces the trigger and trigger bar. They aren't adjustable (which I don't need/want on a defensive handgun) but they are a big improvement over the stock trigger, IMO.

I have a flat face TT on mine. It came with all of the connectors and everything. I personally don't care for the stock triggers on a glock.

For a self defense gun personally I found that the Glock triggers get waaaay better after about 2k pulls wether it be dry firing or actual shooting. Right out of the box yes I will agree they aren’t that great. But they tend to get way better after they break in. Usually just sit there and dry fire a new Glock while watching the tv. Competitors are a different story. Just my two cents worth

For a self defense gun personally I found that the Glock triggers get waaaay better after about 2k pulls wether it be dry firing or actual shooting. Right out of the box yes I will agree they aren’t that great. But they tend to get way better after they break in. Usually just sit there and dry fire a new Glock while watching the tv. Competitors are a different story. Just my two cents worth

I did this with a 25 cent trigger job on factory parts... not too shabby but people also need to realize a lot of parts move on the Glock trigger unlike a DA/SA Sig or 1911

Back
Top Bottom