• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock Tactical Light vs. Streamlight (or any other competitor)

jbyoung454

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
25   0
Reaction score
I keep seeing the Glock Tactical Light and am curious is anyone has experience with this. It is priced great and seems to fit well. I am looking for a light to put on a G21, which will be used predominantly for home defense. Of course, it will still get plenty of range time.

Just want to see what your thoughts are on the best light for a Glock without breaking the bank. I want to make the right decision from the start so that I can get my holster made to fit the light that I choose.

That is what I was thinking. It seems like most holster companies fit trl's most commonly.

Not no more! the new X300 or the blackhawk Xiphos NT is the new light of choice for holster makers these days. TRL1's aint as popular as they used to be =\. I was trying to get a blackhawk G23 with TLR1 serpa but they dont make it anymore, since they only mold for their Xiphos now.

Not no more! the new X300 or the blackhawk Xiphos NT is the new light of choice for holster makers these days. TRL1's aint as popular as they used to be =\. I was trying to get a blackhawk G23 with TLR1 serpa but they dont make it anymore, since they only mold for their Xiphos now.

Get BA customkydex to make ya one. As to the lights, I've had both... Skip the Glock light, Streamlight are much better.

Back
Top Bottom