• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock Prices

MattN1985 MattN1985 you're taking all this in stride. That is commendable. You'll do alright here.

If you want an honest answer to your question, pay attention to the hands and feet in the ad pictures. That'll generally tell you what type of person is selling their wish.com tacticool Glock.

PS...I have a NIB gen 3 Glock 17 I'll sell you for 40 acres and a mule. Ain't finna git no betta deal!
Thats funny because I have a NIB Glock 17 I was considering selling. But I only wanted $400 for it. I was considering putting a rubber grip on the handle and throwing in 20 rounds so I could double my price.

Thats funny because I have a NIB Glock 17 I was considering selling. But I only wanted $400 for it. I was considering putting a rubber grip on the handle and throwing in 20 rounds so I could double my price.
That's the spirit! See, I told you you'd go far here.

Anyways, let me know when you want to swing by and pick up another Glock to add to your stable. Doubt you'll find any nicer...
2ybvrgrn7q831.jpg

No, no, no. You've got to do an extremely ****ty stipple job, then spray paint it and call it a custom Glock 17. THEN it can be justified to sell for $750.

So now I know not to post at 5:20 am when I am bored and way too tired to think straight but waiting for my shift to end. Thanks ODT
I see you have learned a valuable lesson young padawa!! Just remember one thing if they didn’t give you crap then you should be worried!!!!

Back
Top Bottom