• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock performance parts

I have actually used them A LOT and had no problem whatsoever. A couple times may have been a little slower than I would like but no big deal. Really good CS also if you ever need it. One time it was nice to have them tell me what I did 4 years ago cause I couldn't remember.

20211028_154029.jpg
20211028_154049.jpg

I have actually used them A LOT and had no problem whatsoever. A couple times may have been a little slower than I would like but no big deal. Really good CS also if you ever need it. One time it was nice to have them tell me what I did 4 years ago cause I couldn't remember.

Ive used them once waited like 2 months after paying for a mag and never received any notice on my shipment I’ve called and emailed after never got a response back

Have you bought anything of them recently? If so I’ll probably yolo it and try again

Ive used them once waited like 2 months after paying for a mag and never received any notice on my shipment I’ve called and emailed after never got a response back

Have you bought anything of them recently? If so I’ll probably yolo it and try again

General consensus across the various forums is that they have gotten much better in recent times, good thing too not a lot of places to get oem parts

Have you bought anything of them recently? If so I’ll probably yolo it a

Yea just a few months ago ordered a spring and it showed right up. There was a time several years ago you couldn't get a glock magazine anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom