• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock help

It's a Glock pin and yeah you need it before shooting it. I have one if you want it I can mail it to you, pm me your address and I'll send it (if you need it immediately, you can get one from Glock in Smyrna).

That's probably one of the coolest gestures I've seen here in a long time. This is the things that make the site better than others.

That's probably one of the coolest gestures I've seen here in a long time. This is the things that make the site better than others.

Yes I agree. I just may take you up on that jester7. I really appreciate your generosity. I'm currently discussing it with the seller.

Yes I agree. I just may take you up on that jester7. I really appreciate your generosity. I'm currently discussing it with the seller.

That's bull**** that he sold you a gun in bad configuration. Hopefully you can get that pin before you have to rely on your glock.

I recommend that you take it to GLOCK in Smyrna and have them go through it ... as recommended by others.
They are not likely to charge you a dime and you will have the peace of mind knowing that your pistol is 100%!

The least the seller should do is pay for your gas to / from there!

If I as a seller had done this (NOT likely!) I would offer you your money back and offer to cover any costs to "make it right" if
you decided to take it to GLOCK. My reputation is worth a whole lot more than any GLOCK ever sold, anywhere, for any cost!

Last edited:
Give him the benefit of the doubt. The seller might not have realized it was missing and the buyer didn't know what to look for. I'm glad the OP noticed it, I might have tried to fire it the way it is.
When in doubt call for shrek.

Give him the benefit of the doubt. The seller might not have realized it was missing and the buyer didn't know what to look for. I'm glad the OP noticed it, I might have tried to fire it the way it is.
When in doubt call for shrek.

Haha, kick off for the Falcons game is 8:30. If the OP can meet me around Marietta I'll fix it tonight for him.

Give him the benefit of the doubt. The seller might not have realized it was missing and the buyer didn't know what to look for.

i agree, i have bought, sold, and traded a few firearms that i never fired or even had for more than a day..........when you got the bug, you got the bug.....lol

Seller has offered to do whatever it takes to make it right. I do believe it was an honest mistake/ overlook. I've found them for a coulple of bucks so I probly won't even trouble the seller with it since we are about 80miles apart. I wish going to glock was an option but if they're not open Saturdays ill never get there with my work schedule.

Back
Top Bottom