• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock 41.

Bear44

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
213   0
Reaction score
I know, a Glock is a Glock, but this 41 is NICE. Accurate and very well balanced. It still needed a trigger job (Thanks Sinac84), just like every Glock ever made. But this thing is a serious shooter. I gave up my last 1911 to get it and don't regret it even a little bit.

Glock needs to slap a safety on this thing somewhere so it will meet Mil Spec requirements and have it become the new sidearm for the US Military. It's the most serious weapon of a sidearm I've ever used.

Agree, my 41 is my go to range and night stand gun. I still love my 1911s but the 41 gets the most trigger time. I also use mine for GSSF so threw on some Warren Sevigney FO and some Talon sandpaper and it is GTG.

Absolutely love mine... It is the first Glock I actually owned (not fired) and I have to say it is very accurate and impressive. A little trigger work investment and this one is a keeper...

image.jpeg
What trigger improvements are recommended? I have one with a fast fire mounted and love it.

View attachment 996982
What trigger improvements are recommended? I have one with a fast fire mounted and love it.
Install a minus (-) connector and do the "25 cent trigger job" that you can find on YouTube. That trigger work is what turned me into a Glock man from a 1911 man. The trigger will never be as good as a high quality 1911 trigger, but it makes it completely acceptable.

I don't mess around with the springs anymore because they don't make that much difference other than increasing the possibility of malfunction.

Back
Top Bottom