• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock 22 gen 4 w/ night sights, 3 15rd mags $285

They also have M&P 40's for $260. Glock's don't fit my hand, but I do like the M&Ps, so I ordered 1. I will let everyone know how it looks and what type of service.

https://www.gideontactical.com/stor...27/Smith-Wesson-M-P-40-Semi-Auto-Pistol-Used/
I just wanted to give an update on the M&P40 that I ordered from Gideon. I ordered on a Thursday afternoon and it was delivered to my LGS on Monday around noon. It came with the original box, 3 mags and all 3 back straps. The gun looks like it has never been shot. No holster wear, no smileys and a thin layer of oil on the gun.

I am very pleased with the gun and very happy with the service from Gideon. I will definitely do business again.
20200319_174018.jpg

I just wanted to give an update on the M&P40 that I ordered from Gideon. I ordered on a Thursday afternoon and it was delivered to my LGS on Monday around noon. It came with the original box, 3 mags and all 3 back straps. The gun looks like it has never been shot. No holster wear, no smileys and a thin layer of oil on the gun.

I am very pleased with the gun and very happy with the service from Gideon. I will definitely do business again.
View attachment 2540339
Did it come with night sights?

Back
Top Bottom