• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock 21 suppressor issue

I contacted AAC and they were useless. I have the original AAC Owners manual that says it’s designed for the USP and Glock 21 without any sort of adapter and they argued I was wrong. It works perfect with the USP, I wouldn’t buy an Advanced Armament product again. You can tell a lot about a company when you have an issue and how they stand behind their product; very poor customer service.
That’s not their product, the new stuff is. AAC was sold many many years ago.

Yeah, I'll bet no one at ACC today knows anything about that can... Heck, I spent 30 minutes Googling it and came up with nothing on it's use with pistols at all.

Yeah, I'll bet no one at ACC today knows anything about that can... Heck, I spent 30 minutes Googling it and came up with nothing on it's use with pistols at all.

Yes it’s an older model, but it has a Published lifetime warranty that should be honored by a company that bought the rights to the name. This suppressor had a huge write up as the newest thing in gun magazines when it came out.
Luckily I found an adapter that converts from the M16 x 1 LH to a standard 1/2” x 28 threaded barrel. I can now use it on my threaded .22 rifles/pistols and my PC9 Ruger 9 mm carbine.
I don’t shoot a lot of .45 due to cost, so I’ll use it on other formats. AAC should have made more of an effort to help a customer.

I’m running a Ti-Rant 45 on a Glock 21 gen 4, also with an AAC barrel. When I first installed, I had to send the barrel back to AAC and they replaced as it was out of spec. I think they are produced for AAC by another company. On the first barrel I got, the chamber was way too tight. The replacement is much better, but still not as loose as the factory Glock barrel.

Have you tried it with a factory Glock threaded barrel?

Dont know how many rounds are down the barrel but i had a new threaded barrel and the chamber was very tight. Wouldnt eject any brass until i got around 100 rounds cycled through the gun(no can) maybe try that

Does your glock have a single spring recoil rod ? If you have a dual spring set up it wont run correctly. Also check for any tight spots on barrel.

Back
Top Bottom