• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock 19 Gen 4 Blue label.

squirrelslaying101

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
17   0
Reaction score
I bought the Glock, I wanted to venture out of Sig.
  1. The first reason I purchased was because it fit my hands perfectly. I played with it in the store drawing it from a holster and quickly felt comfortable with it at the draw as well as the presentation to the target.
  2. Couldn't beat it for the price and figured out what the difference between a Blue and a Red lable are quickly with some of the knowledge that surrounded me at the time of purchase.
  3. I took it to the range and was finally able to load some regular ball rounds in all three mags. Again the weapon (Light weight) felt very comfortable i my hands. Little difference between Sig and Glock sights the way I shoot. I was able to figure out how to use them very quickly at 25 yards moving back to 30 hitting steel.
  4. I noticed a higher trigger squeeze than my Sig as well as being able to grab a little bit more up on the Beaver tail grip. My Sig grips just did not fit right in my hands... Don't get me wrong I love the pistol.
  5. For me managing the recoil was better than any other pistol I have shot, Again (Fit better in my hands).
  6. Brad down and cleaning- no issues and is very easy!. I didn't know how to do it until I youtube'd it.
Over, all I love it. Cant say it is the best thing since sliced bread however, I can see this being a really reliable pistol.

G19 Gen4, best pistol ever!

Gen 3 moe better for me

image.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom