• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glenfield model 25

This thread inspired me. Played around with a bunch of springs and polished the sear surfaces just a bit and the trigger pull is much lighter.

Gonna be shooting shorts in the back yard tomorrow.

May have to run the lawn mower to cover the sound.
Yeah, might try it myself. What kind of spring did you use?

This thread inspired me. Played around with a bunch of springs and polished the sear surfaces just a bit and the trigger pull is much lighter.

Gonna be shooting shorts in the back yard tomorrow.

May have to run the lawn mower to cover the sound.
Got a model 25 for my 13th birthday. Could have filled a pickup bed with squrrels and rabbits and crows too I killed with that gun. Gonna hand it down to my 9 year old grandson this fall.

Yeah, might try it myself. What kind of spring did you use?

Honestly just had a bunch of springs from Wolff that I had over time and just did the plug and play to see which ones worked the best.

The Wolff spring sets are literally just a bag of springs otherwise I would try to give you the model number...sorry!

Honestly just had a bunch of springs from Wolff that I had over time and just did the plug and play to see which ones worked the best.

The Wolff spring sets are literally just a bag of springs otherwise I would try to give you the model number...sorry!
Did the polishing today but could not find a spring that fit.
Hard to believe with all the junk and spare parts that I couldn't find one that would work.
Now I'm obsessed, I won't rest until I find that little sucker.

It’s funny you posted this, I took mine to my father in laws house the other day. Shot it. Was very pleased with how it shot. Got me looking for a scope for it. Actually cleaned it today (not the first time)
117d79c275187c3f2d0f1e35eb925f88.plist

1b51fec4ae1225686dcd140f76f824e8.plist

It’s funny you posted this, I took mine to my father in laws house the other day. Shot it. Was very pleased with how it shot. Got me looking for a scope for it. Actually cleaned it today (not the first time)
117d79c275187c3f2d0f1e35eb925f88.plist

1b51fec4ae1225686dcd140f76f824e8.plist
Found my spring, installed after second lunch and will try it out tomorrow hopefully.
I wish I had known how well this thing shoots I would have used it more. I need to pick up another mag but from what I've read the newer mags don't function well in the older models.

Found my spring, installed after second lunch and will try it out tomorrow hopefully.
I wish I had known how well this thing shoots I would have used it more. I need to pick up another mag but from what I've read the newer mags don't function well in the older models.

It shoots great!! I’ll keep a check on this post to see how your shooting went.

Back
Top Bottom