• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Giving Back

121814112_1478028419052406_4107934000119459455_o.jpg
#Mobile #Alabama 36608 #ASK (2884)
We are a family of 8, 2adults and 6 children. My hours have been cut at work, and even with my husband's income, we barely make it week to week with groceries and food. We really could use help getting some household, hygiene items if possible. Thank you and God Bless!
[ ] - Laundry Detergent
[ ] - All-Purpose Surface Cleaner
[ ] - Bleach
[ ] - Shampoo & Conditioner
[ ] - Floor Cleaner
[ ] - Sanitary Pads
[ ] - Tampons
[ ] - Deodorant, womens
[X] - Indicates an item has been fulfilled.
Delivery Required

#Mcmechen #WestVirginia 26040 #ASK (5543)
I am going to Dayton to pick my son up for Thanksgiving so he can be with me and his older brother and sister but since it will take so much in gas to get there and back I wont have the funds to really buy the extra food or a holiday meal. I will most definitley pay it forward when I can
[ ] - Holiday Meat
[ ] - Bread Stuffing
[ ] - Milk
[ ] - Potatoes - Fresh
[ ] - Soup
[ ] - Canned Green Beans
[ ] - Ramen Noodles
[ ] - Water - Bottled
[ ] - Chips/Pretzels
[ ] - Bread
[ ] - Oranges
[ ] - Grapes
[ ] - Hot Dogs & Buns
[ ] - Chicken
[ ] - Spaghetti-o's
Delivery or pickup acceptable

IMG_20191223_121212.jpg

1FD28606-E3F1-4DDC-8DB1-6529751FC064.jpeg
#Waretown #NewJersey 08758 #ASK (5274)
I just left a bad relationship. My daughter and I moved out of state about a week ago , we don’t and won’t have contact with her father until further notice and even though I’m lookin for a job I know I won’t get a check for a few weeks when I do find one and just need help with a few things ..
[ ] - Diapers (Size 4 pampers only - allergy)
[ ] - Tylenol
[ ] - Trash Bags
[ ] - Laundry Detergent (Gain )
[ ] - Floor Cleaner
[ ] - Dish Soap
[ ] - All-Purpose Surface Cleaner
[ ] - Sponges
[ ] - Body Wash (Sensitive skin)
[ ] - Shampoo & Conditioner
[ ] - Razors
[ ] - Tampons
[ ] - Children's Tylenol
Delivery Required

#Williamsport #Indiana 47993 #ASK (5544)
This past August my husband lost his job, since then he has been getting very little in unemployment. I run a in home daycare, but only have about 3 kiddos due to the pandemic. We have 6 children and it has been hard. We are way behind on everything right now and out of alot things. My husband does have an upcoming interview that will have us relocating to a different state.
[ ] - Grapes
[ ] - Ramen Noodles
[ ] - Water - Bottled
[ ] - Crackers
[ ] - Bisquick
[ ] - Bread
[ ] - Milk
[ ] - Broccoli
[ ] - Bananas
[ ] - Apples
[ ] - Cereal
[ ] - Hot Dogs & Buns
[ ] - Tomato Sauce
[ ] - Chicken
[ ] - Pork chops
Pickup Required

inbound3085421476608889036.jpg

Indiana, New Jersey, Alabama and West Virginia??????

Hell, ya don't need fakebook to find people in need....just look to your own neighborhood and keep it local. We just donated about 10 good and warm winter coats and several boxes of food to a local church.

Indiana, New Jersey, Alabama and West Virginia??????

Hell, ya don't need fakebook to find people in need....just look to your own neighborhood and keep it local. We just donated about 10 good and warm winter coats and several boxes of food to a local church.
Yeah, but if you just quietly help out your neighbors and local families it makes it harder to virtue signal on social media what a wonderful person you are.

Back
Top Bottom