• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Giveaway...I **** you not........

deller

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
114   0
Reaction score
Are you tired about your teenager's whining about needing their own bathroom? BAN! I have your solution......

Tired of the wife bitching about guests need their own bathroom? BAM! I have your solution......

Tired of stumbling in the dark at 3 AM because your ass is old and your prostate is enlarged. And you have to drain that lizard? BAM! I have your solution.

Everyone gets one entry and pickup must be in the Canton area. I'll draw a random number next Saturday for the winner. Or, I may have a Mod draw the number as competition for this item will be fierce.If a Mod draws the number the losers can't get all ****ty with me and be pissed off!

To make this giveaway even sweeter. It will come with one roll of single ply toilet paper.
20201023_134757.jpg

Are you tired about your teenager's whining about needing their own bathroom? BAN! I have your solution......

Tired of the wife *****ing about guests need their own bathroom? BAM! I have your solution......

Tired of stumbling in the dark at 3 AM because your ass is old and your prostate is enlarged. And you have to drain that lizard? BAM! I have your solution.

Everyone gets one entry and pickup must be in the Canton area. I'll draw a random number next Saturday for the winner. Or, I may have a Mod draw the number as competition for this item will be fierce.If a Mod draws the number the losers can't get all ****ty with me and be pissed off!

To make this giveaway even sweeter. It will come with one roll of single ply toilet paper.View attachment 2885296
Thanks but I got one from @alleycat Already. :pound:

Back
Top Bottom