• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ginsburg Hospitalized with Infection

Nah they can stay in. And they can keep their drivers license also, like so many dangerously senile people do.

Just require them to take an aptitude test every 6 months after they reach a certain age. I mean a rigorous one too. Its not like these a**hats are baggin groceries or changing tires, they have very important jobs making extremely important decisions, and i dont want some old sack of dust that cant remember what she had for breakfast or some d-bag who needs an adult diaper determining which direction the country(mine and my family's future) goes. Times were way different when these people weren't old AF...

Before they were 80.

She has been sick on and off for a while now. I hope she chooses to step down and spend the time she has left with family.

Her hatred for Trump won't let her step down.

She looks terrible. Can’t believe politics are that important to her. She needs to retire, she can’t do her job! What’s next? Virtual meetings from hospice? This is stupid, people shouldn’t be trusted with so much when they are in that kind of shape.

According to my older very liberal sibling Ruth is a fighter and has more experience than most others, we need her. The Dems want her to stay on the SCOTUS and block a third Trump appointment.

If she steps down or dies before Nov. the dems are going to raise holy hell about how unfair it is to pick a judge in an election year

Yes they will, but to be fair the Republicans have done the same minus the intestinal fortitude, stones, and spine needed to accomplish the task.

And on the word of an attorney I trust (that has done whatever attorneys have to do to present cases at the Supreme Court) RBG has fallen asleep during arguments.

Back
Top Bottom