• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ghost pictures

Here is a tv news report out of Pennsylvania that is interesting.

http://mix931fm.com/a-news-teams-camera-catches-real-ghost-in-haunted-house-video/

I've been in a house where "it" got mad that the homeowner was telling us about "it" and "it" knocked a picture off the wall a couple of feet away from us during the conversation about "it."
Dang thats crazy! Seems legitimate. What do u think? Also were u scared or nervous when ur encounter happened? Or are u " biker_bill biker_bill ing" me? :lol:

We use to hang out in my neighbors cellar back in the mid to late 60's, we had black lights and black light posters and great music without being told to turn it down.

I guess that would have made the 4 of us about 11 or 12. One of the guys brought an Ouija board down one day. 3 of the 4 of us had never even seen one before.

Well the one guy told us how to put our fingertips on the pointer and told someone to ask a question. And of course the pointer started moving. But hell there were fingertips from 8 hands on the thing of course it was moving! After a couple more questions we started arguing over who was moving it and it got pretty heated. Any second a fight was gonna break out. Right then with all of us a good 4 feet away from the table the Oujia board flew off the table. We all froze, but just for a second, a moment later we were screaming like girls and heading out of the cellar.

It took several weeks before we were comfortable hanging out down there again. One of my neighbors older brothers got the board out of there for us and it was still weeks later before we went down again.
To this day I would not even consider "playing" with a Ouija board.

The damn things a conduit, who the hell wants to "play" with a conduit when one end of it can be opened to hell?

Not me buddy, I learned that lesson young!!

Back
Top Bottom