• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ghost pictures

Anybody have any "real" ghost pics they can share? I'd like to see.

No pics but I can tell you a story. My mother and my grand-mother on my fathers side, were out in the garden at our house in the UK when I was young. My mother looked back into the living room, which had big glass French Windows/doors, and saw here grand-father sitting there, he had never been to the house and had been dead for years. Now my granny was a bit dotty, so my mother said to her what do you see in the living room. My grand-mothers instant reaction was good God it's your grand-father. So you tell me if ghosts exist? Me I still don't know but this is a true story.

No pics but I can tell you a story. My mother and my grand-mother on my fathers side, were out in the garden at our house in the UK when I was young. My mother looked back into the living room, which had big glass French Windows/doors, and saw here grand-father sitting there, he had never been to the house and had been dead for years. Now my granny was a bit dotty, so my mother said to her what do you see in the living room. My grand-mothers instant reaction was good God it's your grand-father. So you tell me if ghosts exist? Me I still don't know but this is a true story.
Wow! Thats interesting! Man I don't know honestly. I don't doubt that they do but I have no proof either.

Back
Top Bottom