• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Getting into reloading and am looking for 4350

C Drill97

Default rank <4000 posts
ODT Junkie!
115   0
Reaction score
Title says it. If anybody has some to spare I’ll be happy to purchase it, trade for it or whatever we can work out. Also if anybody has any large rifle primers I’d take a couple hundo of them too. Thanks in advance. Also if anybody has an electric tumbler they want to sale let me know. I believe I am going to cabelas today to pick up the rcbs electric powder trickler, pricy but it seems well worth the investment (correct me if I’m wrong please.)

Are you In Fairmount, I have one lb, not wanting to sell. But if you can’t find any, I’ll donate you enough to get started. What are you loading?
Yeah my address is fairmount. We live off 411 going towards Cartersville out of fairmount. Not in the city limits though. Almost at the salacoa valley farms.

I’m loading 6.5 creedmoor.

H4350 seems be THE powder for 6.5 Creedmoor but there are lots of other options in that cartridge. Look at reloading manuals, webpages, etc. and you will see some options. Check Hogdon's own internet page for options. Should be able to find some once-fires 6.5CM brass too. Check Nosler's internet site for projectiles too. Good luck

H4350 seems be THE powder for 6.5 Creedmoor but there are lots of other options in that cartridge. Look at reloading manuals, webpages, etc. and you will see some options. Check Hogdon's own internet page for options. Should be able to find some once-fires 6.5CM brass too. Check Nosler's internet site for projectiles too. Good luck
Thank you sir.

I also have a few boxes of primers, I’ll let you have one. Let me know if I can help you out. I’m in Fairmount.
Yeah my address is fairmount. We live off 411 going towards Cartersville out of fairmount. Not in the city limits though. Almost at the salacoa valley farms.

I’m loading 6.5 creedmoor.

Keep your eye out for IMR-4895 as well, its a steller powder for 308 based cartridges. BL-C(2) is another thats done real well for me but it can be temp sensitive when it gets super cold.

Keep an eye on Powder Valley for various powders, I found plenty the other day but you have to check it daily. I also found a local store with a decent selection for some others that I could use for 6.5, 450, 300blk, and 338 at well below Gunbroker pricing. H4350 is bringing a premium but IMR4350 and some others are much easier to find.

Back
Top Bottom