• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Get your fat a55 back in shape, help me start a hiking/shooting club. Rome, LaFayette, Summerville

Sounds like fun.
After hunting season might be a good time to start.
I'd just plan outtings, and let people join and come as they can. A group of guys I've trained with above Commerce did it that way, but our lead guy had to back out due to family obligations. I would try to make it once a month. You might want more than 6 since schedules don't always work out the same for everyone especially if many have families.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Sounds like fun.
After hunting season might be a good time to start.

Yeah I really picked the wrong time of year to have this idea.

Let's do this:

Let's just say we do this every Saturday at 11. Whoever wants to show up is welcome to.

No one can be there every Saturday, but that's ok. It'll be a slightly different group every time.

I'm actually out of town myself this week, but I'll be there from the 10th - 14th to start helping guys find the place. Then they can help others find it.

It's easy to find once you've been there.

Then our training/hiking/shooting Meetups can keep happening even when I can't make it.

When I say Saturdays at 11am, I'm just throwing that out there.

If a different time or day works better for more people, then we should change that.

The only point is, it's the same day & time every time, so that no one has to ask. If you want to show up, you already know that we get together every ''' at ''' O'clock.

When I say Saturdays at 11am, I'm just throwing that out there.

If a different time or day works better for more people, then we should change that.

The only point is, it's the same day & time every time, so that no one has to ask. If you want to show up, you already know that we get together every ''' at ''' O'clock.
I think that is a good plan. My October looks pretty full every Sat., but should have a Sat open to join in November. Its always good to meet like minded shooters ready to train, and make new friends.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom