• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Get your fat a55 back in shape, help me start a hiking/shooting club. Rome, LaFayette, Summerville

IMG_4064.jpg
Mountain, like Lookout mountain?

No, it's a smaller local ridge. In the green area just a few miles east of Trion on this map.

That's a great idea! Well, except for all of the walking, hiking, and exercise, that sounds tiring... But I love the shooting part!

Just kidding, I need to increase my outdoor intake and this actually sounds pretty cool. Now, about the pack mules to carry the guns, ammo.. and beer...

That's a great idea! Well, except for all of the walking, hiking, and exercise, that sounds tiring... But I love the shooting part!

Just kidding, I need to increase my outdoor intake and this actually sounds pretty cool. Now, about the pack mules to carry the guns, ammo.. and beer...

Yeah, I just hit 40, and parts of me that used to be solid, are... not so much anymore.

But I ain't gonna go prancing around in some aerobics class either.

So I'll go marching around in the woods with a rifle and call it exercise.

Like this kind of Mule ?

Setting up a M&G?
This, if I understand, isn't really a M&G sorta thing, but more of a training oriented idea. Training in shooting, training for physical health by hiking some trails. A great combination.

I think, calling this idea a M&G would give the wrong impression... but I'm not the one with the idea. So, lets hear from the OP to clarify.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

This, if I understand, isn't really a M&G sorta thing, but more of a training oriented idea. Training in shooting, training for physical health by hiking some trails. A great combination.

I think, calling this idea a M&G would give the wrong impression... but I'm not the one with the idea. So, lets hear from the OP to clarify.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

An M&G would be great, but I'd also like for this to be an ongoing thing.

It'd be great if we could put together half a dozen guys who meet once or twice a month, every month.

But if someone could only make it one time, that's still better than nothing.

Back
Top Bottom