• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Get your fat a55 back in shape, help me start a hiking/shooting club. Rome, LaFayette, Summerville

Jmposey

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
24   0
Reaction score
I've found a great spot to shoot up on the mountain, with lots of hiking trails nearby.

Let's get some exercise, talk tactics and survival, and do some shooting.

IMG_4047.JPG

I'm in, just let me know the plans. I have a couple kids, so their school activities and such come first, but they aren't always with me. At 50, I need some trail time added to my shoot time this fall. Train, Shoot, and Trails.... sounds great. I have a couple friends in different parts of N.Ga whom I have trained with, but a few of them have gone different directions with work and family.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Ha ha. Over 100 ODT members have been to my house. Ask them about me.

And I don't care if cops/atf agents want to join. Not gonna do anything illegal.
Just giving you a hard time.
Not as obvious as the guy looking for ways to buy THC oils shipped to his house on here

I'm in, just let me know the plans. I have a couple kids, so their school activities and such come first, but they aren't always with me. At 50, I need some trail time added to my shoot time this fall. Train, Shoot, and Trails.... sounds great. I have a couple friends in different parts of N.Ga whom I have trained with, but a few of them have gone different directions with work and family.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Awesome! You're in Dacula? That's about 2&1/2 hours away though. I'm about 30 miles west of I-75, up around Dalton.

Back
Top Bottom