• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GET SOME. Official NFA Pic thread.

I have a M10/45/9 I bought some mags from a magazine guy at the gun show this past weekend. He had single and double feed mags for MAC M10/11. I bought a 50 round 9mm single feed mag new in plastic for $50 along with a .45 Grease gun magazine. I think all the MAC mags we're $50 each new/used. I heard the Z-Mags from Shockwave are good, but I dont have any experience.

Is anyone making mags for these now?

I got mine on GB on a Form 4 before the State of Georgia was able to tax me. It was a nice package deal in other words. The first xfer is almost a month in since check was cashed from the owner, who I will say is very generous, by taking care of both xfers which made it more of a no brainer to buy.

Where did you purchase yours from?

Is anyone making mags for these now?

MAC-10/45 can use Grease Gun mags (M3A1) Sometimes they work unmodified, sometimes they need a little grinding on the rear to allow then to lock into place. There appear to be plenty of surplus USGI GG mags out there, though like most things, prices are on the rise.
Keepshooting.com had/ has been making new replicas as well. I have no experience with those.

If you go to Lage's site, they sell a grip replacement that relocates the magazine release from the heel to the thumb style safety. It works for both unmodified and modified GG mags. I received mine two weeks ago, but no receiver to try it out yet.

MAC-10/45 can use Grease Gun mags (M3A1) Sometimes they work unmodified, sometimes they need a little grinding on the rear to allow then to lock into place. There appear to be plenty of surplus USGI GG mags out there, though like most things, prices are on the rise.
Keepshooting.com had/ has been making new replicas as well. I have no experience with those.

Yo
75398253_2544152762526999_990994408549646336_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom