• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GET SOME. Official NFA Pic thread.

12.5" build with Allen Engineering AEM5 can

Barrel threads to back of buffer tube is greater than 26.5" so I think the vertical grip is good to go and this falls into the "firearm" category. Please, correct me if I'm wrong

View attachment 2727475

You built an sbr there, by adding the vertical grip. need a 16” barrel

Family photo
014c73a158e480e376b53beb15f22d40.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eb5cef84b6a84e3daff9f3eea2199889.jpg

2ca6fe466a7834190f810150ea724418.jpg

I got the greenish blue 50 gun. Love it.

Well fk me that’s is nice. I would just sit down there and look at it all day. I wish the 50 would fit through my basement door. I’m currently holding off and debating getting LASIK to help see a little better instead.

In the meantime I used some scrap plywood I had around to at least make slots so stuff isn’t falling over and put a extra deadbolt I had on.

Well fk me that’s is nice. I would just sit down there and look at it all day. I wish the 50 would fit through my basement door. I’m currently holding off and debating getting LASIK to help see a little better instead.

In the meantime I used some scrap plywood I had around to at least make slots so stuff isn’t falling over and put a extra deadbolt I had on.

I have a normal door. Bet it would fit. The dimensions are prob similar compared to a 40 width wise.

I have a normal door. Bet it would fit. The dimensions are prob similar compared to a 40 width wise.

Mines not quite normal, 100 year old house problems. I got about 40-42” of space between the steps and the overhang. once the hand truck is factored in I’m pretty limited. I may build a wood frame that’s the same size and see how it fits

Back
Top Bottom