• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GET SOME. Official NFA Pic thread.

Yeah by all means please do, I stole it from Army SF lol. It could be a little cleaner cut but it gets the job done. I will probably clean up the upper receiver section if I get bored, it needs to be a little wider around the front of the rail.
I knew they did it for transportation but I just like looking at it. Completed pointless but it’s fun to open. I may do it for my mp5 so it fits back in its case. The pdw brace made it too long

Wife told me to buy this for my daughter. So I did. SiCo Warlock 2. Gotta get it to my dealer (bought at QRF) and file.

View attachment 2710502 View attachment 2710503
Still think you should of done a form 1 also! They are so easy to make and the ones I’ve designed for people are silent

How do you (or anyone who has) the warlock 22? My arc22 sucks and I want a better 22 can.
Get a dead air mask and be done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I knew they did it for transportation but I just like looking at it. Completed pointless but it’s fun to open. I may do it for my mp5 so it fits back in its case. The pdw brace made it too long

Still think you should of done a form 1 also! They are so easy to make and the ones I’ve designed for people are silent

Get a dead air mask and be done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’ll do a Form 1 soon enough. I just want to find a design I want to use.

how easy is it to manipulate the foam for the cutouts? I want to do that for a SBR and have cutouts for mags and a suppressor.

It wasn't difficult, I could have done a cleaner job but it is fine for me. I used a 25lb weight on a corner of the form and held it taught when cutting it with the electric knife. I traced the parts on the opposite side and cut just inside the line.

2FF17083-E6DC-49A0-9DE7-D4C80F800047.jpeg

FINALLY AFTER 404 days of wait time on the 7.62 can

Back
Top Bottom